- License and permit bonds, which are required by state law or local regulations in order to acquire a license or permit to engage in a particular business. That includes: contractors, motor vehicle dealers, securities dealers, employment agencies, health spas, grain warehouses, liquor stores and sales tax.
- Judicial and probate bonds, also referred to as fiduciary bonds, secure the performance on fiduciaries’ duties and compliance with court order. These include: administrators, executors, guardians, trustees of a will, liquidators, receivers, and masters. Judicial proceedings court bonds include injunction, appeal, indemnity to sheriff, mechanic’s lien, attachment, replevin and admiralty.
- Public official bonds, which pledge the performance of duty by a public official. These include: treasurers, tax collectors, sheriffs, judges, court clerks and notaries..
- Miscellaneous bonds that include: lost securities, lease, guarantee payment of utility bills, to guarantee employer contributions for Union fringe benefits, and workers compensation for self-insurers.
Fidelity bonds can help shield your business from employee fraud. They’re usually used to insure a business for losses caused by the dishonest acts of its employee, partners or officers. These bonds protect employers or third parties from losses of company monies, securities, and other property from employees who intend to harm the company.
ERISA bonds shield retirement plans from fraud or dishonesty. ERISA, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, requires that every person who manages or handles employee benefit plans be covered by a fidelity bond.
Contract surety bonds are critical to the smooth operation of your business. They offer financial security and construction guarantee on building and construction projects. They do that by assuring the project owner that the contractor will carry out the work and pay certain subcontractors, laborers, and material suppliers.
We work with companies who can deliver in 72-hours. That’s for bid and performance bond requests under $300k for those firms just entering the public sector.
Franchino Agency offers solutions for all your contract surety bond needs:
- Bid Bonds
- Performance Bonds
- Payment Bonds
- Maintenance Bonds
- Subdivision Bonds
Have us review your existing program.
- Guide you through a thorough evaluation of your current insurance program
- Provide an invaluable assessment of your potential risks and gaps in coverage
- Give our expert perspective of practical risk avoidance tactics
- Propose a plan for the most appropriate insurance protection for your needs at a price you can afford.